1. I am recovering nicely from Lyme disease – my fatigue is improving. I am so grateful.
2. I returned to my beloved Kung Fu school last week. I’m definitely on the mend.
3. I’m also deliriously happy about the fact that friends gave us a POOL this weekend. A POOL!
4. I had crawfish for the first time (and it’s weird that it’s taken me this long to eat them)
5. I cleaned up my old family kitchen table and put it in the back corner of the barn. It makes a fabulous drawing table.
6. I had a fine time with some drawings. This is for the sketchbook swap:
7. This is sketch of an idea I have, on 8″ X 2.5′ paper (pen, ink):
8. There’s more on flickr.
And summer is just getting under way! Completely awesome.